Wine is essentially a combination of soil, rocks, plants and climate. The human hand is required to help translate the uniqueness of each place and season to the drinker’s palate. We see our roles as caretakers of the land and the fruit we grow, it is our responsibility to find its potential and translate it for others to enjoy.
Our village is made up of many facets and the team that looks after them tends to work simultaneously across all areas of the business. We’re quick to point out that we don’t yet know all of the answers to our farming challenges, but we are learning.
- AMELIA NOLAN - WINEMAKER AND MANAGING DIRECTOR
- JOHNNY SCHUSTER - VINEYARD AND ESTATE MANAGER
- OLIVIA BRENECKI - ASSISTANT WINEMAKER
- MALCOM DIACK - VINEYARD OPERATOR
- DAN COWARD - SALES, MARKETING AND EDUCATION
- CYNTHIA LOO - BUSINESS MANAGER
- ELLE LANG - BRAND MANAGER
- KIMBERLEY ARNOLD - TASTING ROOM AND ACCOMMODATION MANAGER
- MADDI HEGARTY - TASTING ROOM, WINERY + KITCHEN GARDEN